What is biopuncture?
Biopuncture is the use of injectable anti-homotoxic remedies to exert healing effects in the body. Anti-homotoxic remedies are analogous to homeopathic remedies (i.e. highly dilute preparations of natural substances); however, they are of a much lower dilution (usually one in 10,000 parts rather than 1 in a trillion, trillion parts).
Are biopuncture injectables safe?
Yes – one virtue of their high dilution is that they do not have the potential to cause a toxic reaction.
Why do you use biopuncture?
I use biopuncture either alone or to complement the use of neural therapy. Neural therapy is excellent at correcting ANS imbalances; however, biopuncture allows for the more specific direction of treatment. For example:
- A patient has persistent reflux secondary to a past chest injury – neural therapy corrects the ANS imbalance…adding injectable nux is a specific remedy to help resolve reflux issues
- A patient has persistent low adrenal gland function – neural therapy corrects the ANS imbalance…adding injectable adrenal gland extract amplifies the effect and helps to regenerate depleted adrenal hormones
- A patient has trouble sleeping for years after an emotional trauma and testing shows ANS imbalance in the heart – neural therapy addresses the heart ANS imbalance and Neuro-Heel helps to promote sleep faster
What conditions can neural therapy/biopuncture treat?
Technically one or both could be indicated for any health condition; however, I tend to reserve it for conditions such as:
- Any acute musculoskeletal injury (can speed recovery time immensely)
- Any chronic musculoskeletal injury, especially those not responsive to other treatment modalities. MSK injuries that I’ve treated include:
- Shoulder pain
- Knee pain
- Neck pain
- Back pain (upper and lower back pain)
- Piriformis syndrome
- Hamstring pulls
- Whiplash injuries
- Chronic pain following an accident
- TMJ syndrome
- Insomnia not responsive to other treatments
- Fatigue (chronic fatigue, adrenal fatigue, low thyroid function, fibromyalgia) not responsive to other treatments
- Heartburn/reflux not responsive to other treatments
- Low immune function (frequent infections, chronic infections, long-standing respiratory symptoms)
- Sinus congestion