Chelation Therapy to Remove Heavy Metals
What types of metals can be removed?
- other less commonly encountered heavy metals
What are common symptoms of heavy metal accumulation?
- chronic pain
- neurological symptoms (numbness, tingling, weakness)
- chronic skin issues
- chronic yeast overgrowth
What types of chelation therapies are available?
- DMSA (oral - for lead, mercury, and heavy metals in general)
- EDTA (intravenous - for lead and cadmium primarily)
- DMPS (intravenous - for mercury and arsenic primarily)